Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Sunday 1 January 2012

The stunning beauty of blackwork.

First of all, Happy New Year to you all. Hope it's packed with love, peace and exciting events!

Now back to work! Shop re-opens tomorrow and we have now in stock pretty little blackwork kits. I am absolutely addicted to it! It's something I picked up at Phoenix Fair in Rugby last September. And right away I was taken by it's simple beauty.

So here are few pieces I have done so far and I am planning to do more!


This is little piece called Acorns, it's absolutely delightful to work with, the golden thread adds extra special something to it. And the browns make it slightly different. I really loved it. And of course I JUST HAD TO combine it with my passion for patchwork:) Then decided to add a bit of lace and some buttons. I am pretty proud about it!



Little owl. Easy but stunning! And yet again, I created some patchwork background to it by using scraps of my favourite fabrics. Little cross-stitch on the edges of the aida fabric made it look very sweet. Love it!


Small piece called "Pinks" which is actually embroidery. It was the most difficult piece I have done but the effort was worth it in the end. This little work was sent to my sister Kasia for her birthday and she loved it.


Little close up on the work. Pretty isn't it?

2 comments: