Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Monday 2 January 2012

Mix - mash

It is scary! I am posting regularly! Actually it was Diane - crewe who made me keep going. I was beginning to doubt if this blogging makes sense! Oh, yes it does!

Today I am posting a mixture of photos and info from the last few days.

First of all, girls have just turned 6! And even though they don't live with us any more we do get to see them.  We organised a little party for them, just a quiet, family one. £5 seems like a lot of money when you're six!

Pretty butterfly cake:)


So much love there:)



New bag design: something for girlie girls. We all love hearts so here is another project with applique flowers.



More traditional one: pretty birds and some leaves. I am obsessed about pretty buttons and use them in most of my projects.


And that A LOT OF food for New Year's Eve:



And the three of them ate most of it!


1 comment:

  1. SEE you can do it..and Im here to read what you post xx

    ReplyDelete