Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Friday 6 January 2012

Brand new resolution for new year!

Well, I decided:
I really need to start finishing all those UFO's I put away. My biggest challenge for this month:


My favourite greens and browns in a twisted version of shadow square block with some plain green frame. And I will try to sew it diagonally! Will post you when I am done! Might be November:)


I quite like this diagonal set up:)

Just finished another piece of blackwork! And again I just couldn't not to add any fabric. Thought little cheerful red piece will work. This one is going on the wall in my flat!!! However there is something I would like: more professional camera!


2 comments: