Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Sunday 29 January 2012

Finishing touches:)

First of all, thank you ladies for popping in and leaving your supportive comments:) It's like having our own little crafty family:)

I have managed to add a little frame in lovely copper fabric but now me thinks it needs another green one around it. ?
Mainly because it won't be big enough for a double bed (B-day gift for Mum). Behind the quilt that is my husband lurking there:) Looking very self-content.





This "little" project was completed two years ago. We were having block of the month in our club and the theme was stars. I really enjoyed it and though full of mistakes I have learnt so much by doing this. Was supposed to go on our bed but we have moved since and the colours of the bedroom have changed....Oh, well, will HAVE TO make another quilt:) Malvern Quilt Show come! Come! 


Happy crafting! x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ola, Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your work. I grew up near Jane Austin's house in Alton, Hampshire and have visited many times over the years. Soon I will blog about it when I am up to driving a longer distance - as I live in London now. My brother still lives 2 miles from her home.
    You look beautiful, hubby looks interesting - long hair?
    xxx Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Annabelle, yes, hubby got long hair and much more of it then me... Not fair:(

      Delete
  2. both quilts ... and husband ...looking good xx

    ReplyDelete