Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Tuesday 3 January 2012

Good morning all!

Anyone has got some interesting New Year's resololutions? Please share!

My New Year's Resoloution: reply to letters more promptly. I mean within one year of receiving:)

Ha!

3 comments:

  1. I dont keep them...so stopped making them!! I just try and stick to the "ideas" that come to me through the year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - my craft resolution is to learn to take better pictures of my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Now does anyone know an on-line shop that sells not too expensive wadding and bondaweb? I am gonna need lots in th enearest future:)

    ReplyDelete