Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Saturday 7 January 2012

Favourite Christmas gifts

Today has been a great day! I went to my patchwork club, I missed all the girls dearly and it was nice to see what they have been up to:)

And I thought I will share with you my best Xmas gifts: books!


I always wanted to have a go at making my own bag but it was scary! Now with this fab book I might try:) And this sweet little thing is so pretty I just want to sew all the time! As a cat lover I just couldn't resist those images. And as it appeared under the Xmas tree I must conclude that my lovely Robert does listen!

Have you got any cool books for Xmas?



Finished (almost) sewing my quilt top together. One day I will write a story about this quilt, it will be called: "How NOT to quilt." Now just have to finish it off with a nice frame. Copper me thinks...



3 comments:

  1. I am liking this quilt .... VERY muck xx good luck with the bags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were completely right about the green, it really makes the blocks pop out. It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close, love hitting that home stretch!!

    ReplyDelete