Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cardmaking craze

Hello there all my crafty friends!
Today I am sharing with you some pics of the cards my groups made.

This one is for Diane Crewe:)
Violet as you see, one of my favourite colours. Just got my free papers in a magazine (Hot Of The Press, OH HOW WE  LOVE them!) And couldn't resist, had to make a card!!! Simple concertina flowers add interesting texture to it. I hope you like it:)




These were made by Debbie who from a customer turned into a very good friend. I love how crafting brings people together!!!


Valentine card workshop went very well with TWO groups!!! And of course the never-be-bored-with Nit Witt Collections Paperes. This pretty card was made by Darren, yes you read ok, it was a man! Came to make a card for his partner whom he knows since childhood (they are both in their fifties) and even though they live miles away from each other their love is the real thing. Wow, I mean, he travels for three days a week about 150 miles to be with his lady:) How sweet:)



Cards made by a girl who is very new to cardmaking and very shy. I have known her for few years now and I am very proud of her as she is coming out of her shell:) She has got so much to offer. I am thrilled she chose to come and cards with me:)

Debbie yet again turns my designs into "her" own thing. I love it!!!



Workshop on felt stitched cards was great as well:) We used a lot beads and fab glitter and metallic threads. I managed to convince few ladies that you CAN use fabric and felt on your card projects!

I am so privileged to have such a wonderful job that allows me to combine hobby with supporting myself financially:) And I am very lucky to meet these fantastic people!!!



2 comments: