Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Wednesday 22 February 2012

Porton Lace School

Phew... Porton Lace School has finished! And here are the results:
This is my intake on buckspoint lace (bright red as I mentioned before). Not that you can see much apart from pins.

Our group: Christine, Bev, Sally, Jan, Liz and Margaret. Al working very hard:)


Margaret has nearly finished Jan's new pattern: Christmas Fan. Only 150 bobbins....


Liz is making torchon tea coasters.


Louise meant to start on Lady Isabella before she got called for on duty...


And then we had a bit of this:)


Sally makes this pretty pattern which was adapted from an old embroidery pattern.


Bev making Milanese lace.


Close up on my pillow:) Pins, pins and more pins!


On the other hand, shop has new window display. I spent hours stitching felt flowers and used my "new baby", e-craft, to do the paper petals. Oh they look cute. Will update you on my flower making craze soon! Till next time then!
 xx


2 comments:

  1. I am amazed at just how complicated that looks -I have never seen it explained before. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really complicated, not more than patchwork or embroidery when you first start:)
      You should try:) x x

      Delete