Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Wednesday 15 February 2012

One year older:)

Uff... It has been busy couple of weeks. First of all: my birthday treat: a day out . We went to Bath to see the Costume Museum and it was amazing. Fantastic displays of Sports and fashion, glamour and gloves through centuries. Let's not forget their regular display of fashion. Here is me trying on corset and a crinoline. Why did women ever got rid of these? I loved it! Nice waist and really femine look thanks to the wide dress. Oh, I should have been born in 19th century:)
Followed by a visit to famous patchwork shop (The Country Threads) and cream tea:)
Nice, thanks Rob. And just day after my birthday another excuse to indulge ourselves: Valentine's Day. Disappointed by out of stock Ben and Jerrys had to "force" ourselves to buy and eat Hagen-Daaz. Mhm... :)



And the girls room is ready. When they came to stay for the weekend they wouldn't leave their bedroom. We actually had to go in the morning and get them for breakfast. Bless, they were just happy there, playing. Good kids really:) We slept till 7.30!

Proper princess palace. What can I say, it HAD to be pink.




Discovered new skill: I can make window nets. A short visit to my favourite Fabric Land ended up in buying this lovely pink net with small gems on it and some pink lace ribbon.



Cut it to form the half circle at the bottom, add the lace and done! I am well pleased with it. It does look very cute.

 And of course it would not be complete without the pink linen. One is with butterflies and the other with hearts. Well, we had two very happy kids for the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. so glad the girls loved your efforts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty room - how wonderful "kids for the weekend" - freedom for the week? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, a bit more complicated than that:( x x

      Delete