Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year... Lots of thanks...

Wow! What a year we had! First six months were spent still on cloud NR 9 as we have been married only 18 months. Than we decided that so called recession can't get any worse and this is when we are gonna open the shop! So 7th Heaven has opened on 20th October and it's been going on great.

I have regular classes for my card making plus I got pushed to actually put all my ideas on paper. So there was A LOT of sewing, card making, tried crochet, lace has been postponed:(, and most of all catching up with friends and family.

I am so grateful for my family and friends, though most of them are miles away we are still very close.
And thanks to technology  (Facebook, blogger etc.) I can really be a part of their lives.

So a BIG thank you to: Denise Jackson, Magda Kowalska, Emma Russell, Louise Hall, Debbie Pepper, Monika Bartczak, Anthony Morgan, Danielle Powell and all the rest of you my lovely friends for just being there for me!

Mustn't forget Wendy and Dave, Teresa and Alan, Sue and Allan, Kasia and her lot, Aga and Ania, auntie Ela, Sara and David, MUM of course and best in- laws ever! You guys are amazing.

And to Robert for being my rock and a shoulder to cry on:) Love you madly.

And to all my newly discovered friends thanks to Blogger: wish you a truly amazing 2012, hope it's filled with joy and sunshine. God bless. x x

Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment