Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Monday 19 December 2011

Best job in the whole world!

I can't believe it's been a month now. Lots of things happened. We are on air now! Salisbury's Spire Fm! Advert is superb and brought us to the public's attention! We have plenty of new products in store and workshops kicked off!!! I am so lucky, this is the best job ever. Most days I just make cards or do some patchwork. We have made some good friends who just pop in to buy stuff! 
The workshops are a good fun! Here are just few cards that we made!
This is made by Rosemary on our retro card workshop.


Pretty cards made by Katie. 


Sue loves buttons:)


And Debbie puts her own twiest on my designs, well done!


Vintage Christmas Card workshop was such a joy. It makes me really happy when someone says they have been looking forward to this and they really enjoy it! Thank you my girls for coming!


And of course, last few days were spent getting the flat ready for Christmas. We won't be going back home this year... Bit sad about it but I am sure I can make it a great Christmas yet. Teddies got some Xmas too!:)


And this is my beautiful Xmas tree:) Spent two hours getting it ready. Decorating a tree for me is like a mas:) It takes ages but at the end of it I feel good:) All has to be put in correct order and trinkets must be THE RIGHT ONES. I know, sound pretty much obsessed:) But I love every minute of it! Reminds me of home and brings back all those lovely memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment