Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Friday 31 May 2013

Many meetings

Week 2 of our holiday and so much happened.
Saturday 25th I have spent at my bridesmaid's wedding, the bride looked stunning in her unusual dress:

And than there was so many old friends to talk to:
 
My poor baby was in a shock I think! We had so many visitors, I don't think she knew there are so many people in this world:) She has coped with it all very well.
Here she is with granny.

And here with my cousin:
 
The weather is not spoiling us unfortunately! It's about 20 degrees and lots of rain, we even had a real thunderstorm last evening. Luckily Iza hasn't noticed!
 
Love seeing everyone but miss Robert very much!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment