Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Monday 6 May 2013

I'm still here:)

Good day to you all,
 
I can't believe how time goes! Good news is I managed to persuade hubby that Tuesdays should be my crafty days; so he is now looking after Iza every Tuesday while I stitch, sew or make cards:)
 
I got bit sad news as well, we are now officially a gaming shop (which isn't bad in itself) as the crafts didn't sell:( I was and I'm still heartbroken about it but we had to make a decision either to change or to close down. Not sure why that happened, I thought crafts were big these days but perhaps not in Salisbury. Never mind, life goes on:)
 
 
Here is my little girl at 5 months:
 



On the positive sides of things: I joined gym, eeeek! Well, it's time to get fit again:) So swimming everyday, zumba once a week and body balance class once a week (that's taichi, yoga and pilates in one - ouch!)

I will have to soon post some pictures of what I've been making or no one of you will believe me that I actually do something other than being a Mum (which I love).

xxx
Ola

1 comment:

  1. sorry it did not work out ,,, maybe money is tight for those who would normallt be buying x Hopefully you will be able to return to selling in a different way xx Lovely picture x

    ReplyDelete