Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Friday 10 May 2013

UFO's

As promised I'm posting a proof that I have been busy!

First of all little heart wall hanging:




This has heart block in it but can't be seen cos I decided to stitch lots of pink buttons on the edges. Than tried to go inside with pretty stitch but that didn't quite work:) Will practise that!



First attempt on cross stitch:) I know they Christmas ones but designs are so cute I couldn't resist. Plan is to put them in cushion cover, luckily I have some Xmas fabric left over:)
 
And now my biggest blackwork challenge finished! This took many hours of frustration but also joy and I'm very pleased with it.



Added some fabric and going to have it a cushion. Well actually it's b-day present for my mum.


And this is last year's Malvern bargain! Gorgeous jelly roll that was around £28!!! Not sure what to do with it yet:)

1 comment: