Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Monday 20 May 2013

Remember this?

Today just two pictures as I'm desperately trying to pack myself and Iza for our holiday, 20 kg, hm...
 
Remember this quilt? I made it a while ago and was wondering what to do about the size as it was not big enough. Got some gorgeous fabric last year at Malvern and instead just looking at it, I actually used it:



And Mandala garden finished. I have started today a second version of it and I think the colour I'm using might surprise the designer:)


So this is it, no sewing or crafting for 3 weeks now. How come my 6 months old baby has more clothes than I do???

See you

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment