Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Saturday 18 May 2013

Owl obsession

I have a little obsession: owls.
It started two years ago when I bought my first blackwork piece to stitch. It happened to be an owl:

And than decided to add some fabric around as patchwork is my first big love:)
 
Some time after that I made this little wall hanging for one of my workshops at the shop:

And for my birthday last year I received this lovely little purse, I guess the word was spreading
I am into owls:)
 
 
And this is what I got for my baby girl: little tinker dolly with squeaking device.
It makes Iza giggle loads.
 
Yesterday I have just gone out for a walk and went into my local sewing shop.
Ooops, I should have not done that:
 
 
And Iza's top has got an owl on it as well:) She looks quite pleased about it:)

 
 I saw some lovely fabric in one of the shops and that might be my next purchase:)
Sewing is on the cards when I get back from my holiday.

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment