Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Saturday 1 June 2013

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day gift:



This is a lovely set, made with real petals inside the glass. How thoughtful:) Well done Rob. Perfect gift for a crafty mum.
 
This day made me realise I really am a Mum! I was so focused on nappy changing,washing, ironing and feeding that I forgot that being mum is so much more.
 
For me it is when Iza smiles back at me, when she reaches her hands towards me, when she falls asleep in my arms or when we play on the floor, just fooling around.
 
But most of all when I look in her eyes and I see so much love there that it takes my breath away.
 
What is being mum for you guys?
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. sometimes you need to step back ... from the nappies and sick .. and enjoy your life xx

    ReplyDelete