Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Monday 17 June 2013

Lost and found

Last week I was thinking about my lace and how I put it all aside. Shame, but I really don't have the time to do it all. And than I thought of a certain piece of work I created a while ago (must be 3 years now!) so I went to look for it but it was nowhere to be found. I thought it was time to frame it and put it on the wall.
 
Today I had a visit from my mother-in-law with a package under her arm. It was a gift for me and Rob for our 3rd wedding anniversary and a card.
 
I went to unwrap it and it was....


My two lace dragons that I though were lost! It turns out I gave them to Jan to use in one of her lace exhibitions and we both forgot. Clearing her studio, Jan came across some threads sticking out of the folder and there they were:) So she framed them and gave it to us. How thoughtful.
 
I love my mum-in-law.
 
Here is one more with flash, you might be able to see the wonderful threads I used.
 


 
xx

1 comment: