Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Tuesday 16 August 2011

What I found on Isle of Wight, part II

Here are few things I picked in charity shops. Can't believe there are people who want to get rid of those treasures! Here is my favourite:

 An authentic 1915 postcard with some one's writing at the back and a stamp! Isn't that gorgeous? I wonder who she was (cos no doubt the postcard was re-done from a photo) and what happened to her. What was her name? It's sooooo interesting! She is so pretty...
And those are the grape images from early 40's.


This was found between old vinyl and papers. An image of an old inn, wish I could have been there at the time when the photo was taken... Sometimes I really think I should have been born in 19th century!!!

And that is my little stash of real gems! 1897 edition of Little Lord Fauntleroy, roll of really old wall paper (I hear you ask: what's she's gonna do with it?), really cute make up bag and two heart - shaped hungers found in a small shop of no consequence to anyone apart form those lucky enough to find it! Hidden from the main street at 5 Watchbell Lane there is a shop called "My house" which is a real heaven! I couldn't take my eyes of their products and Rob had to drag me out form there! If you happen to be in Newport you MUST visit this shop!










No comments:

Post a Comment