Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Sunday 14 August 2011

What I found on Isle of Wight, part I

Just got back form a week's holiday on Isle of Wight. Yet again the British summer turned out disappointing and the best day we had on Friday which was our last day on the I.O.W. But even in the worst weather me and my husband can find weird things to do. We spent few days practising our best past time activity: going round charity shops and antiques shops. You wouldn't believe what we found! Rob of course was in the vinyl section, me by the books and old photos. I found some treasures there: 1904 Little Lord Fauntleroy, 1914 Mini Bible and Psalm book, old postcards and stamps, really nice fabrics and embroidered tablecloth! This sparked of course two day crafting session. Here are the results of it:
This is a birthday card for my mum-in-law. Yet again I used an image found on the Graphics Fairy website. Added few paper flowers and lace (Jan is a famous lacemaker).

No comments:

Post a Comment