Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Sunday 21 August 2011

Craft obssesion!

Bored with this rain I ended up making a new quilt which is cute and everything pretty. I love it! As you can guess I learned how to do blanket stitch:) So easy and yet so effective! Wish I could learn how to insert my photos properly:) Hahaha! Well, how do I turn it I ask you!?


 And found new crafty hobby: turning old picture frames into new ones! This collection is simply called Trash to Treasure and all 4 frames are for sale! Simply phone me!




No comments:

Post a Comment