Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Sunday 7 August 2011

vintage, vintage

With so many beautiful papers available I just couldn't help myself... It's all about vintage nowadays and great thing is, you can use almost anything. I particularly like the mulberry paper flowers available from wild orchid crafts. Just add some leaves, raffia ribbon and done! For the cards I made here I searched the net and found lovely old photos, frames and labels. Each card is individual and has got that personal touch. I recommend you visit http://www.thegraphicsfairy.com/. Amazing place!!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment