Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lavender heaven

Everyone of us, girls, love pretty things. Well, if you ever visit Isle of Wight you you must see The Lavender Farm. Wonderful place. Apart from the shop there are: a cafe and a filed where you can see all the varieties of lavender. Did you know there are about 200 varieties of lavender??? I didn't. It came quite as a shock. And you could smell it in the air. And of course I just HAD to buy few things. So I am very happy to announce that I am in possesion of Lavender hand cream, lavender, rose, geranium and sandalwood handmade soaps, lavender room spray, lavender seed bag and..... strawberry and lavender jam!!!! Oh yes!!!! It ACTUALLY smells with lavender. As you can see, half gone already! Yummy, yummy in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment