Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Sunday 26 June 2011

Wierd things I like to photograph:)

 I never thought I would be able to take any decent photographs and my best shots always consisted of me or other people posing and in the background you would always see some sort of famous building. However when we went for the second week of our honeymoon to Devon we took a walk by the sea (the tide was gone!) and this is what I discovered. Fascinating, don't you agree?






   

No comments:

Post a Comment