Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Wednesday 29 June 2011

Changes, changes...

All happened at once: new job, shop, flat. Uff!!! How on earth I am going to pack all the things we have? I can't even moan at my husband anymore as I own as much crap as he does. So the list goes: 6 boxes of fabric, 3 boxes of unfinished projects, 5 boxes with cards, papers, stickers, ribbons, thread, waddding, pencils, crayons, several books, lace pillow, bobbins, lace pillwo stand, crafts magazines, box of scissors, box of glue, paper trimmer....... And so on........ And than thousands of films, cds, books, not mentioning clothes, kitchen pots and pans.... I am already so stressed:( This must be the biggest thing we have done so far. And on top of that I still have to work at my old job. Help!!!! Well, thank you Lord for my crafting, it keeps me sane:)





No comments:

Post a Comment