Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Tuesday 28 June 2011

Everyone is ill:(

It's been 5 days now that Elli has been ill. Poor little monkey, she has been so brave, taking all the medication and staying in bed. Well, to be honest first it was Lilli that got ill and had a runny nose then she gave the bug to her sister and now my husband got it!!! Aaaaa!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!! I have a hospital at  my house at the moment:( Bugs and germs everywhere. Now, thinking about it, I don't feel that great myself! What is the matter with us? I mean it's summertime and the weather is ok. We should be outside playing and walking and instead we all are wrapped in blankets watching Lion King for the 500000000 time:) Only wish I wouldn't have to go to work tonight... Never mind that. To make myself feel better I made those pretty everyday use plate mats:


And some lovely cards too. Paper craft is so addicting isn't it? I just can't help myself when I see pretty designer paper I MUST have them! I don't need to do anything with it, just look at it and admire its prettiness. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment