Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Thursday 23 June 2011

Very wet holiday...

Have you ever been in this annoying situation when for several months it's quiet and than it all suddenly happens at the same time? Well, it just has happened to me... Stuck in a job that really is not "my cup of tea" I was getting more and more frustrated. Silly hours, long days, not enough time to craft and constant lack of sunshine was getting to me. And than it was my wedding annivarsary and we went away camping. The site was lovely, beach just across the road and a vision of week's laziness made me rally happy. And than it begun: the wind was so strong that we found it difficult to put the pegs in, got the windbrake which turned out useless because you can't put wood into hard standing! The power lead wasn't long enough, shop didin't accept cards (OMG 21 century!), went into town, got another lead, guess what!? The plugs were the wrong kind!!! At that point I was ready to pack and go home:) Normally we can set up in two hours, well, seven hours later, here we were... Thought, well, it's 11pm, we might as well set the BBQ, sausages and burgers were a nice finish to a horrible day...
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment