Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Friday 17 October 2014

Back to cardmaking

It's been 6 weeks since we moved to Weston-super-Mare and I have now joined a paper craft club. It is a great idea where we meet on regular basis and make cards, some ladies do scrap booking. Lots of exciting ideas and nice company as well.

There is another club I have been to, a general craft club where people do what they want. So there was some knitting, felt making, scrap booking and lots of cake and chatting. It's so nice to meet new people.

And here are some cards I made last week:


I was a little "rusty" to begin with, after all I haven't made any cards in two years.

But soon I discovered I still "got it"!


And as time went by, I remembered how much I love vintage style, all things old and stylish:


I think there will be much more to come as I really do like making cards.


And there are still few shops here where I have to pay visit and spend some money!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards, do you have a machine to cut the patterns or did you buy the ornament, tree premade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! No, I don't have any die cutting machine. I buy the templates or make them myself. That particular one was actually an unexpected gift from one of the ladies in my craft club:)

    ReplyDelete