Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Tuesday 6 March 2012

A bit more fame:)

OMG! Where does the time go? Feels like just been two minutes since I blogged (wow, new word here!) last time. Happy to see the weather improve, I love sunshine! Plane tickets are booked and I'm off the 27th:) Will be so lovely to see my Mum and family and all my dear friends.

But meanwhile I must share this with you! I have been featured in a magazine again! The article was "Beginners guide to wedding stationery". Challenge: teal and brown! Well, not for me, my two favourite colours! 


So this is what I created:


Remember I wrote about this fun knitting project we got involved with? It's called Yarn Bomb Knitting and apparently big thing around the world. So we went to our first meeting (in a pub, hehhe, we received few funny looks!) and that's my result... Well, I only know the basic stitch but love the yarns. I thought I would put to test the yarns we got in the shop and mix and match. I do like to experiment! Knitting ribbons? Oh, yes!


And now it turned into an exciting event: we will be making jumpers for trees in our Market Square:) It is suppose to involve youngsters into other things than just Xbox or Ds. So we are working closely with The Unit (a place where young people aged 16-19 can find their way of living). And the nice thing is few local businesses work together in order to do this! Nice.

Happy knitting! x x

2 comments:

  1. I shall have to suggest to my knitting circle that we meet in a pub instead of John Lewis store - sounds much more fun! Congrats on the article (my bedroom is now teal bedding and Farrow and Ball Smoked Trout - light brown walls)and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete