Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will find it interesting enough to share your ideas and interests with me!


I love crafting, it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and last before I go to sleep.

So I make bobbin lace, cards, patchwork, I do knitting and crochet and will try anything!

Come in and be a part of my seventh heaven!



Monday 14 November 2011

New home decor

I got totally bored with my lampshades. Thought, well haven't got much money so I will have to find a way to do it myself. Well, here they are: a bit of lace, fabric flowers, feathers and some yo-yo templates.

Here is one before I put my mark on it. Pretty boring, isn't it?



And here it is when I finished!!! I am so thrilled about it! It's one of my best projects!




And this one was made up using pom - pons and fabric and yo-yo templates. Very easy and fun to make. Just added some buttons in the centres and here it is. I am particularly proud of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment